- All presenters MUST register for the conference. Abstracts from unregistered authors will not be accepted.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts may be submitted by a single author. There is no restriction on Coauthor ship
- Presenters must NOT withdraw papers after program has been finalized. In case of emergency situations, it will be the responsibility of the senior author to ensure that one of the co-authors makes the presentation in the meeting. This needs to communicated, in writing, to the Secretary IAPS. If this is not done and the paper is not presented, the authors will forfeit the right to submit abstracts for the next 2 annual conferences.
- There will be strict policy of no repeats of recently published or presented data, no salami or incremental presentation of data.
- Systematic reviews, though on top of the food chain, will only be accepted if they have definitive conclusions. Such abstracts with a conclusion of ...."data not sufficient to make recommendation" will not be accepted.
Time lines for submission of Abstracts for IAPSCON 2023Abstracts submission opens : 1st February 2023
Last date for submission of abstracts : 31st May 2023
Decision on abstracts : 31st July 2023
Confirmation by authors of presentation: 31st August 2023
Final Scientific Program : 30st September 2023
IAPSCON 2023 : 2nd November 2023